Thursday, April 16, 2015

What's your digits?

I decided to do one of Strawberry Singh's Meme's.  I don't really do a lot of blogging so bear with me.

Here is the link to the meme. Strawberry Singh's Meme

1. Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question.
No, I do not own a mesh body.  I will probably try one out soon though.  I do have some mesh feet, by GOS.  I am thinking of trying the SLink ones.

 2. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general?
 I am a little confused by them.  I am still learning about mesh. 


3. What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies?
 Clear instructions.  Because I do not really understand how it works.  Do I use my skin still?  What about my shape, is it under the mesh?  I really need to do some reading. 

Okay, so here are my digits.  I think I made her crazy tall, but she has so many outfits it would be a pain to change.
For the most part my measurements seem to work well with a Medium Mesh clothing.  I still have to use the alpha's.  But every now and then, they just fit without one. 



Height: 89
Body Fat: 11
Head Size: 52
Torso Muscle: 38
Breast Size: 58
Arm Length: 75
Hand Size: 25
Torso Length: 35
Love Handles: 31
Belly Size: 5
Leg Muscle: 56
Leg Length: 52
Hip Width: 53
Butt Size: 38
Saddle Bags: 36




Hair: DrLife Healthy Hair - Lin
Skin: LAQ- Jessica Fair - Glow skin
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot V2 Flat
Bra: Kastle Rock Black Bra
Panty: Inspirations Black Lace Panties
Pose: Tuty's Cover Girl poses (#41)







No comments:

Post a Comment